- Front section only
- Incredible 62% weight savings vs. OEM
- Natural brushed finish
- Increased ground clearance
- No fairing modifications required
- Aerospace quality, ultra lightweight stainless construction
- Pre-installed 18mm bung for wideband O2 sensor
- Includes 12mm O2 bung adapter and block off plug
- Includes 4x OEM copper exhaust gaskets
- Front section weighs only 7.80 lb.
The Alien Head Front Section for Kawasaki’s most powerful production motorcycle is ready to take your supercharged Ninja H2 to the next level. Designed in-house by the Brock’s Performance team of national championship-winning product engineers, tuners and racers, the Alien Head Front Section was developed with input taken directly from H2 owners via internet forums and other social media. Those same H2 owners were then able to follow the development process online through our videos, photos, sound clips and dyno charts.
Ninja H2 Front Section Weight Comparison
OEM Front Section:
- Catalytic Converter / Head Pipes: 18.85 lb.
- Heat Shields: 1.75 lb.
Total = 20.60 lb.
Brock's Performance Alien Head Front Section:
- Head Pipes w/ Flanges: 6.25 lb.
- Collector / Hardware: 1.55 lb.
Total = 7.80 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 12.80 lb. or 62% of OEM weight