- Inspired by the H2R OEM full system
- Incredible 67% weight savings vs. OEM
- High-temp black (Cerakote®) ceramic coated finish
- Distinctive look / aggressive sound
(optional noise reduction insert sold separately)
- 13” slash cut megaphone muffler
- 2.25” outlet permanent baffle
- Due to internal construction of heat-resistant materials the baffle is not removable
- Larger diameter outlet provides increased exhaust flow
- Maximized power gains on stock and modified engines
- Increased ground clearance
- No fairing modifications required
- Aerospace quality, ultra lightweight stainless construction
- Includes one 12mm O2 bung & one 18mm bung for wideband
O2 sensor (block-off plugs included)
- Includes (emissions/PAIR) block off cap for decel-pop reduction
- 3oz. tube of Permatex Ultra Copper® supplied with purchase
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package at no additional charge
The Slash Cut 2™ for Kawasaki’s newest hypernaked motorcycle is ready to take your supercharged Z H2 to the next level. Designed in-house by the Brock’s Performance team of national championship-winning product engineers, tuners and racers, the Z H2 system was developed with input taken directly from Z H2 owners via internet forums and other social media.
Brock’s team used every trick in the book to produce the Slash Cut 2™. During testing, the supercharged Z H2 spit fire and lit up many prototype headers as it went through a vigorous research & development program on the dyno to extract maximum power from the 4-into-2-into-1 exhaust. The end result is a stunningly crafted system that unleashes the supercharged Z’s true potential. In addition to feeling the incredible weight savings, Z H2 owners will admire the clean look achieved with the removal of the OEM pipe and it’s bulky catalytic converter.
WARNING: Due to the extreme nature of the Z H2, all Brock's Performance exhaust systems are designed to be used in conjunction with a BrockFLASH ECU and fuel tune. Any other configuration could result in premature exhaust wear that will not be covered under warranty.
The PAIR Valve on Z H2 is disabled via the use of our Brock’s Performance ECU flash. Damage to the exhaust system, via extreme heat and/or excessive deceleration pop, may result from an improperly blocked PAIR system. Brock’s Performance will not warranty any damage created from an improperly blocked PAIR.