The DENALI E-Mark approved M7E LED Headlight module is a direct plug and play replacement to the original 7in sealed beam headlight on your motorcycle. It features a super wide low beam, piercing high beam, and halo day time running light. Drop this headlight module inside your existing headlight housing to throw a blazing beam of light three times further than your stock halogen headlight and twice as far as a stock LED headlight. The unique design and black chrome finish of the optics will give your bike that modern custom look while also increasing your visibility to oncoming traffic even during daylight.
This version of the M7 is E-Mark approved for road use in Europe. This version is not DOT approved.
The M7E also differs from the basic M7 in that the low beam remains on when the high beam is active.
Check the application guide below for the headlight module that fits your motorcycle. For models that require additional wiring adapters or mounting brackets, we have created product bundles that include everything you will need. Click on the link to go to the product bundle that is right for your motorcycle or check the drop down options above for your model's specific needs.
- Pod Size: 7in Round x 2.9in Deep
- LED: (2x) Cree XML, (1x) Philips Altilon C-4, (2x) Cree XPG2, (30x) Philips Luxeon 3014
- Beam Distance: High 600 ft, Low 550 ft
- Intensity: E-Mark High/Low
- Input Voltage: 9v-32v DC
- Power Draw: High 19 Watts / Low 22 Watts / Halo 6 Watts
- Beam Angle: E-Mark High/Low
- Waterproof: IP-68
- Mount: Direct Replacement (see app chart)