- Quick and easy seat height adjustment from -1.00” to -3.75”
(aftermarket swingarm required)
- Allows for full lowering of the chassis for drag use in applications stretched 6+ over stock, with flat oil pans, sidewinders, etc.
- Lower center of gravity = lower elapsed times
- Fully-adjustable without removing link from bike
- Unique ‘window’ design shows minimum thread engagement
for added safety assurance
- Replacement rocker arms allow for additional rear shock clearance,
for ultimate lowering capability
- CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum link ends and rocker arms
- Adjustment rod is constructed from high-tensile strength
stainless steel with rolled threads
- Jam nuts constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Mil-spec black anodized finish with laser etched logos
- Factory installed needle bearings from Worldwide Bearings
- Bearing dust seals included
- Installs using OEM mounting hardware
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA
This link kit is designed to be used with an aftermarket swingarm. Lowering the rear of the Kawasaki ZX-10R more than -2.75” without an aftermarket swingarm can cause the OEM swingarm to contact the rear tail section, potentially causing damage.
Innovative ‘window’ allows remaining thread engagement to be visually inspected unlike many other fully-adjustable links on the market. This simple idea can prevent a potentially hazardous situation which could occur if the ends pulled out during the launch or down track. Link allows for ultra-fine rear ride height adjustments without removal from the bike (check for proper chain tension following any adjustments). Corrosion free stainless steel construction with ultra-trick black anodized aluminum ends utilizing needle bearings and mounts using OEM hardware.
Note: Window Links™ are not designed for off-road use