- Quick and easy seat height adjustment from stock to -2.50”
- Lower center of gravity = lower elapsed times
- Adjustable without removing links from bike (for bikes equipped with a type-approved Akrapovič exhaust the muffler must be removed for on-bike lowering link adjustment)
- Unique ‘window’ design shows minimum thread engagement
for added safety assurance
- CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum link ends
- Adjustment rods constructed from high-tensile strength
stainless steel with rolled threads
- Jam nuts constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Mil-spec black anodized finish with laser etched logos
- Includes class 10.9 zinc coated steel mounting hardware
- Kickstand modification required for proper bike stability at lowered settings
Innovative ‘window’ allows remaining thread engagement to be visually inspected unlike many other fully-adjustable links on the market. This simple idea can prevent a potentially hazardous situation which could occur if the ends pulled out during the launch or down track. Links allow for ultra-fine rear ride height adjustments without removal from the bike. Corrosion free stainless steel construction with ultra-trick black anodized aluminum ends.
Allows rear ride height adjustments without removing links from bike. Use stock links (and/or calipers) as a guide with equal threads showing in each window, and then count the same number of flats on the adjustment rods on each link to adjust ride height. Use the window as a final inspection.
Note: Window Links™ are not designed for off-road use