Brock's Performance Predator™ Exhaust Key Features:
Predator™ Titanium systems are manufactured using the finest high grade titanium alloy for maximum performance and weight savings coupled with a stainless steel front section.
Advantages of the Titanium Predator™ Muffler:
- Excellent corrosion resistance - titanium is more resistant than any other metal to common atmospheric environments such as marine and acid rain environments
- Titanium has strength and hardness comparable to carbon steel
- Lightweight - titanium’s specific gravity is 4.5, or around 45% less than stainless steel
- Titanium will naturally anodize from heat, exhibiting a unique bluing effect
ZX-14R (12-18) Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Full Exhaust System:
- Front Section (one peice): 8.8 lb.
(head pipes, catalytic converter, etc.)
- Right Muffler: 16.25 lb.
- Left Muffler: 16.00 lb.
Total = 41.05 lb.
Predator™ Full System:
- Muffler: 3.10 lb.
- Mid Pipe: 1.15 lb.
- Collector: 1.45 lb.
- Head Pipes: 4.60 lb.
- Hardware: 1.60 lb.
- dB Killer: 0.30 lb.
Total = 12.20 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 28.85 lb. or 70% of OEM weight