- Direct replacement for the OEM pilot saddle
- Exclusively made for Brock’s Performance by Corbin
- Custom stepped saddle lowers seat height 0.625" (15.9mm) vs. OEM
- Comfort Cell® foam provides ultimate comfort and support
- Fibertech™ basepan for unsurpassed fit
Side panel material: Asphalt Vinyl
(An interesting rough texture that gives good traction and visually a nice contrast)
Seat area material: Carbon Fiber Vinyl Black
(An embossed vinyl material that looks like carbon fiber)
- Rides on rubber bumpers to protect the motorcycle's paint job
- Embroidered Brock’s Performance and Corbin logos (both sides)
- Saddle comes ready to install with pre mounted brackets
- Lifetime warranty on basepan, hardware, and foam
Brock’s Performance pilot saddle greatly enhances the comfort of the bike by ergonomically dispersing your weight over a greater area. Built with Corbin's Comfort Cell® foam to provide countless miles of supportive comfort, the exclusive foam material feels firm at first, but doesn't break down like the stock foam. This keeps your body supported indefinitely for day long riding enjoyment.
Engineered to fit perfect to the tank, chassis and tail section. The saddle is manufactured with a Fibertech™ basepan for unsurpassed fit that rides on rubber bumpers to protect the motorcycle's paint job. To make installation easier, the saddle comes ready to install with pre mounted brackets.
SADDLE WARRANTY: Basepan, foam and hardware of the Corbin saddle is warranted to the original owner for life. Cover materials and workmanship are warranted for one year. Product will only be authorized to be shipped back, freight pre-paid, for refining of shape or to replace/rectify defective parts. In cases where the rework requires a new cover, a recover charge will be applied.
FIBERGLASS WARRANTY: Structural integrity of Corbin fiberglass components are warranted to the original owner for life. Finish and paint are warranted against manufacturing defects for one year. Damage to the product and/or painted surfaces from outside forces or misuse is specifically not covered under warranty.