- Specifically engineered for the Suzuki Hayabusa
- Works with OEM kill switch, springs, and mounting hardware
- Easily adjusts from lowered (-1.50") to stock (0.00")
applications using a 4mm hex key (no spring removal required)
- Five adjustment positions for fine-tuning lean angle
- Dual-radius foot design ensures consistent ground contact
in all adjustment positions
- Allows for maximum cornering and ground clearance
- Designed to complement Brock’s Performance Front End Lowering Kit and Rear Lowering Links
- Mil-spec black anodized finish and stainless steel hardware
for ultimate corrosion resistance
- CNC-machined from aerospace-grade billet aluminum
- 16.3 oz weight savings vs. OEM kickstand
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA
Are you worried about your lowered Hayabusa falling over? Tired of looking at the ugly hacksaw job on your stock kickstand? Sick of carrying a block of wood with you after raising your Hayabusa for additional cornering clearance? Do you just want a trick, lightweight alternative to the stock kickstand? Great News! Brock’s Performance brings you the BrockSTAND™! The beautifully crafted, fully adjustable BrockSTAND is just what you need.
Not only have we reinvented the typical adjustable kickstand, our engineering department used some of the same highly technical Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) as was used by the OEM to develop a true factory-quality aftermarket product. We then black anodize the body and oversized hot-asphalt-busting foot, and complete the job with a subtle laser-etched Brock’s logo. We feel the BrockSTAND complements the quality and detail of the Hayabusa, and we believe you will also.