It's no secret the RZR engine is known to get hot. Keep the RZR XP 1000 or XP Turbo engine bay cool with the Agency Power Vented Engine Cover. At full throttle, the engine temperature can exceed 200°F. With the location of the exhaust manifold and turbo pipe, there is an abundance of hot air that is not helping the overall performance of the Polaris engine. The purpose of the vented engine cover is to help alleviate heat soak to the high revving 2 cylinder engine. This engine cover allows for heat to escape through its ventilated design. When driving at speed, air flow moving over the body gets sucked into the engine area which is than extracted out of the vented engine cover.
The 1 piece aluminum part has cut with a precision water jet, featuring the AP logo. Each cover is formed to provide a perfect fit replacing the stock plastic engine cover. Hexagonal stainless steel mesh is then riveted in place for a rugged look. To keep the part functional and allow easy access to your engine for servicing, a quick release push button is built into the cover. This keeps the cover secure in place for normal use while not inconveniencing you with any fixed bolting or hardware to the body. The sturdy design allows you to retain functional use of your RZR bed. Available in a variety of colors to match your unique style, the Agency Power vented engine cover is a great addition to your Polaris RZR XP 1000 or XP Turbo. Each cover is assembled here in Arizona, USA.
- Frame: Matte Black
- Mesh: White
- Lowers Engine Bay Temperatures and Reduces Heat Soak
- Quick Release Fastener for Secure Mounting and Easy Removal
- Corrosion Resistant Sturdy Aluminum Construction
- Easy Direct-Fit Installation
- Rugged Off-Road Styling
- Long Lasting Powder Coated Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Overweight items may cause damage to structure or mesh
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 2014-2018
- Polaris RZR XP4 1000 2014-2018
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo 2016-2018
- Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo 2016-2018