The Honda Talon can be used to race the track, jump through the dunes, or even cruise the trails. With such diversity of this UTV, some just need to tow! Since the Honda Talon uses a dual clutch transmission like a car, the potential of blowing belts from towing is not a concern. So for those that want the convenience of a tow hitch, Agency Power has this amazing new product. A tow hitch can be used to add a bike rack, connect a small trailer, or whatever purpose you want to use it for. But what makes the Agency Power tow hitch for the Honda Talon even better is the rigidity it adds to the factory mounting points of the rear radius rods. The thicker plate reinforces the chassis to prevent unnecessary flex that can occur under hard use. In addition, the tow hitch also features a gusset style U brace on either side of the tow hitch recepticle that can also be used for strapping down the Honda Talon or other uses.
The Agency Power Honda Talon Tow Hitch is all Made in the USA. It features 0.188 thick cold rolled steel plate that has been water jetted to our specific design. Each piece is precision welded and then finally powder coated in a gloss red or matte black finish.
- Acts as a gusset addsing rigidity to rear radius rod mounting points
- 2" ID receiver using 2.5" .238 wall square tube and has a 5/8 thru hole
- Plate is 0.188 thick cold rolled steel (11 gauge)
- Stylish design with Agency Power logo
- Made in the USA
- Powder coated 2 great colors for the Honda Talon
- Does not work with Agency Power rear bumper