For serious stopping power, the Accossato radial brake calipers for sportbikes feature a forged aluminum, monoblock construction, with four (4) Ergal 34mm pistons. Fits 310 - 320mm size front rotors. Accossato has been producing Italian made sportbike components for original and aftermarket use since 1969.
Accossato racing grade brake calipers are produced with advanced forging technology in order to obtain a single piece body. The results of forging yield an extremely lightweight and solid caliper with tolerances specific for absolute maximum performance on the street or circuit. The caliper body, which houses four (4) Ergal aluminum 34mm diameter pistons includes pre-installed brake pads. These brake calipers are preferable to other aftermarket, entry-level cast aluminum calipers due to their superior forging technology.
Accossato produces race quality brake calipers and master cylinders using a 100% quality-control process mandating all core components to be inspected under a microscope before assembly, pressure tested, and calibrated upon final assembly.
- Location: Front
- Material: Pressure Forged Aluminum
- Construction: Monoblock
- Piston Size: 34mm
- Piston Quantity#: 4
- Piston Material: Ergal Aluminum
- Offset: 22.5mm
- Distance: 108mm
- Surface Protection: Powder coated, Green
- Brake Pads: Accossato S-Track Compound Part#: ACC-AGPA134ST (included)
- Brake Pads: Accossato ZXC Carbon Compound Part #: ACC-AGPA134ZXC (optional)
- Kit Note: Two (2) Calipers Included
- Warranty: Three (3) Year Limited USA Coverage
ITEMS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE INSTALLATION
- Includes two (2) single hole banjo bolts with copper washers.
- Spacers not included.
- Dot 4 Brake fluid will be needed. We suggest replacing all of the fluid in the system when you install the calipers. Do NOT use Dot 5.1