The current generation Kawasaki KX450 has won over a lot of riders with its balanced chassis and predictable power delivery. We felt there’s still more on the table for improvement, enter our new RS-12.
With countless hours of track and dyno testing, the KX450 responded well to our RS-12 with crisp and clean usable power that is up across the entire rpm spectrum. The result, max HP was up 9.6% and torque was up as well at 5.6%.
Yoshimura RS-12 will improve your experience on the green machine and decrease dB level from stock noise levels. Just what the doctor ordered.
Proudly designed, developed and made in the USA!
- Rubber mounted RS-12 muffler dampens vibration to subframe
- Aggressive intelligently designed, the RS-12 asymmetrical shaped muffler allows maximize capacity and incorporates a resonance chamber for managing sound and increasing usable power. RS-12's unique profile also provides more clearance for tire and brake caliper.
- Improved performance gains with refined power delivery.
- Just like the works systems our Factory Racers use, RS-12 systems utilize precision machined joints. Machined joints provide a superior and exacting fit for joints by better securing the seal between two surfaces with a perfect 360 degree contact surface which translates into improved system life, fit and performance.
- New patent pending Precision Taper Fit (PTF) insert ring makes it easy to install and remove sound inserts and spark arresters.
- Works-look matte carbon fiber end cap with industry leading design, innovation and detailing as expected from Yoshimura.
- Carbon end cap covers the RS-12 inner cap, thus improving looks, while providing easier service as compared to other sandwich mounting designs most commonly found in the industry.