Graves Exhaust systems are designed for the elite driver seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team to 30 Professional AMA National Championships including 9 Superbike Championship titles and 3 Side x Side Pro Titles (Pro Stock and Pro Mod UTV).
This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 1. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA” / 2. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES” / 3. “LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY”10% increase in horsepower and torque with this exhaust and tuned (we suggest the FTEcu tuning kit).
- New Diamond Shaped Silencer Design (Carbon Fiber Can with Carbon End Cap and Titanium silencer rivet bands), configured to balance the EX400's body lines and produce the best balance of power.
- Silencer mounts directly to the motorcycle by using an integrated bracket, saving weight and streamlining looks.
- Constructed from premium grade stainless steel
- Single Lambda sensors comes standard for use with auto tuner style upgrades.
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- Beautifully fabricated headers with long tapers.
- Headers mount to the head with machined stainless spiggots and flanges made from 7075 T651 aluminum then hard anodized and spring mounted
- Come standard with a GMS exhaust insert to quiet sound (removable).
- Link pipes features top mounted springs for a super clean look and maximum clearance on the mid pipe / collector. This tail pipe is form tapered for precise flow
Stock Full System Weight = 13 lbs. GMS Full System Weight = 7.6 lbs = 5.4 lb weight savings!
Stock DB at Idle 71.5db Stock DB at 5000 rpm 84.5db
GMS Full System with included sound insert at Idle 80db GMS Full System with included sound insert at 5000 rpm 97db
Fitment: Kawasaki Ninja EX400 2018-2021 / Z400 2018-2021