- SIZE : 5.5" x 18"
WEIGHT : 13.05 lb. (5.92 kg)
Add .60 lb. (0.272 kg) with Worldwide Bearings ceramic bearings
Add .65 lb. (0.295 kg) with Worldwide Bearings steel bearings
- STATIC LOAD RATING : 640 lb. (290 kg)
- MATERIALS : Carbon fiber and aluminum
- STYLE : Five curved, split-spoke configuration
- VALVE STEMS : BST Ultra-High-Speed (UHS) 90-degree, aluminum stems and caps
- APPROVALS : DOT E and JWL for street and track use
- FITMENT : Direct OEM replacement (see 'Fitment' tab for additional models)
- BRAKE ROTOR PCD : 5 x 3.25” (82.5mm)
- WARRANTY : 2 Years
Additional Model Fitment:
- Road Glide - FLTRX (09-19)
- Road Glide Custom - FLTRX (10-13)
- Road Glide Special - FLTRXS (15-19)
- Road Glide Ultra - FLTRU (11-19)
- Street Glide - FLHX (09-19)
- Street Glide Special - FLHXS (14-19)
- Road King - FLHR (09-19)
- Road King Special - FLHRXS (17-19)
- Road King Classic - FLHRC (09-19)
- Electra Glide - FLHT (09-10)
- Electra Glide Classic - FLHTC (09-13)
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic - FLHTCU (09-19)
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low - FLHTCUL (15-16)
- Ultra Limited - FLHTK (10-19)
- Ultra Limited Low - FLHTKL (15-19)
CVO Models: If you are purchasing wheels for Harley-Davidson CVO’s, due to variations in the OEM wheels equipped on each model, please look over the engineered drawings for your desired wheel. CVO models equipped with 7-bolt rotors (Agitator / Slicer / Chisel) may still be compatible with the purchase of aftermarket rotors. See Brake Rotor pitch circle diameter (PCD) for details on rotor fitment.
eration is managed under strict, new ISO 9002 standards.
Established in 1992, BST is based near Johannesburg, South Africa. BST engineers and manufactures the world's finest carbon fiber motorcycle components from wheels and frames to fuel tanks and fenders, to the highest international standards. The standard equipment wheels on Confederate and Norton motorcycles, BST was also chosen to provide wheels and produce the carbon-fiber frame on the radical MotoCyz project. On the world stage, BST wheels have been proven at every level of FIM Grand Prix roadracing competition and have won 12 national championships. BST has sold more than 8,000 carbon fiber wheels around the world.
Brock’s Performance offers in-house service for all BST wheels, allowing faster repair of road or track damaged wheels.