Front End Lowering Strap
A safe and easy way to lower your center of gravity for quicker ET's. Integrated, positive locking back-up clamp plate guarantees slip-free operation with a user-friendly release. Extra heavy duty 1800 lb. abrasion-resistant webbing assures trouble free operation and long life.
- Tie down strap to temporarily lower front end.
- Remains on bike when not drag racing without disrupting handling.
- Helps eliminate wheelies for quicker ET’s.
- Preloads front suspension to prevent ‘hammer’ on launch.
- Easy installation with ‘stoplight’ adjustability.
- Allows motorcycle to be leveled to match rear lowering link setting.
- NHRA, MIROCK, NHDRO, MANCUP approved
- Made in the USA
Strap End Kit
- Installs on release end of strap to move buckle down to brake caliper area.
- Prevents damage to radiator from release buckle during non-strapped operation.
- Prevents buckle from obstructing full steering travel on some model bikes.
- CNC machined, corrosion-free nickel plated finish.
- Corrosion free stainless mounting hardware included.
Radial Mount Strap Bracket Kit
- Sold in sets of two brackets. One for each fork tube.
- CNC machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum, black anodized with engraved logo.
- Corrosion free-stainless steel hardware included.
- For use with 108mm bolt-center radial mount brakes.