Introducing Yoshimura RS-4E Signature Series racing systems, a racing system that is designed to meet the extreme sound restrictions worldwide. These new systems have been developed for improved durability between service intervals due to a new internal configuration. The new configuration of the components provides improved sound/noise control for FIM's stringent regulations in world competition over its legendary RS-4 counterpart. Proven from the sands of Lommel, Belgium to the factory Supercross tracks in Southern California.
- Unique internal muffler configuration enables system to meet FIM noise regulations
- Longer durability between service cycles
- Pentagonal-shaped sleeve
- CNC machined muffler bracket
- Front muffler cap functions as a polyresonant chamber which helps reduce noise
- Aluminum canister with carbon fiber end-cap
- Stainless steel header and tail-pipe