- 15" megaphone muffler
- Show-polished finish
- 2.25" (57.2 mm) outlet permanent baffle
- Includes muffler, elbow, and necessary hardware
- Retains the OEM catalytic converter
- Mounts to OEM muffler mounting location
- 81% weight savings vs. OEM muffler
- Larger diameter outlet provides increased exhaust flow
- Distinctive look and aggressive sound
(optional noise suppressor sold separately)
- Each muffler is hand fabricated into a distinctive penta-diamond shape
- Muffler angles optimized for maximum ground clearance when cornering
- Customize with over 100 different color combinations
- Endcaps are produced by BST to ensure a perfect match to your wheels
- No fairing modifications required
- Aerospace quality, ultra lightweight stainless construction
- An easy and affordable way to customize your bike
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package at no additional charge
- Designed to work with OEM front section only
Z H2 (2020) Slip-On System Decibel Levels
Testing procedure performed according to SAE J2825
Penta-Carbon Slip-On System:
Idle: 86 dBA / 5000 RPM: 109 dBA
Z H2 (2020) Exhaust Weight Comparison
- Muffler: 16.70 lb.
Total = 16.70 lb.
Brock's Performance Slip-On Exhaust:
- Muffler: 2.50 lb.
- Elbow: 0.50 lb.
- Hardware: 0.20 lb.
Total = 3.20 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 13.50 lb. or 81% of stock weight